Tanaan jouduin lenkin jattaa valiin, niin hain itselleni IIIIISON vanilla latten Starbucksista. Se teki vahan paremman mielen. Musta tulee varmaan kahviholisti vuoden aikana..
Ja oli tanaan voittajafiilis! Kyle oli askarrellut koulussa sellaisen omena koristeen (Jostain hennosta paperimaisesta aineesta), ja jouduin tuomaan sen kotiin kasissa polkupyoralla, koska repussa se olisi mennyt rikki. Sain sen ehjana kotiin! \o/
_________
Here, in the big world, I've got interested in go for a run. But now I haven't been able to run in a couple days, 'cos I have in both legs spots which hurts very much, and they get more painful everytime after a run. Sometimes, even going on stairs hurts!
Today I needed to pass a run again, so I bought a BIIIIIIG vanilla latte from Starbucks for me. It made me feel a little happier. I guess I'm gonna be a coffee addict on this year...
And I felt like a winner today! Kyle has made an apple ornament (by paper or something like that..), and I needed to take it home in my hands by bike, 'cos in the backpack it would have got broken. I got it home without preaking it! \o/
<3
Kyle's apple!
No comments:
Post a Comment