Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yay!!

Eilen ostin uuden cameran. Ja oon rakastunut siihen! Kissat ja Kyle menettivat hermot muhun kun harjottelin sen kayttoa. Ja yllattavan hyvin harjoittelu sujui!
    Eilisessa parasta oli kuitenkin se, kun Angry Birds Rio-peli oli alkanut taas toimimaan puhelimessa!<3

Ja OMG, tapaan tanaan Theresian ja muita tyttoja jotka ovat jo ystavystyneet Theresian. Theresia hakee mut taalta 7.30, ja mennaan Dubliniin Starbucksiin missa tavataan muut. Jannittaa aivan kamalasti! Mut silti aivan super innoissani!
On hyva mieli kun paasen tapaamaan omanikaisia!

_______

Yesterday, I finally bought a new camera! And I'm fell in love wiht it! Cats and Kyle has lost their nerves 'cos I have praticed to use the camera. And surpising well it went!
     The best part of yesterday was the moment when I noticed, that my Angry Birds Rio-game works again on my phone!<3

And OMG, today I'm gonna meet Theresia and others girls hwo allready knows Theresia.. Theresia gonna pick me up at 7.30, and We'll go to Starbucks, where we will meet the others. I'm so nervous! But still super excited!
I feel good 'cos I get to meet people my own age!



P.S. I will post some pictures which I have been takeing as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment