Monday, October 3, 2011

Open your eyes and take a look around

Viikonloppu mokilla meni nopeesti. Chrisin veli on todella hiljainen. Kaikki veljekset kuulemma on hiljasii ja Chris puheliain... Chrisin veli puhu mulle yhteensa kaks kertaa. No kolmen viikon paasta tapaan hanet uudestaan, ni ehka sillon puhutaan enemman.

Ens viikonloppuna tuntuu olevan taas paljon kaikenlaista, ja toivottavasti tapaan Arianan perjantaina ja lauantaina lasten synttarikutsuille!

____


Week end went by very fast. Chris' brother didn't speak very much. I was told Chris' all brothers doesn't speak much and Chris talks more than anybody else. Chris' brother spoke to me only two times. Well, in three weeks I'll meet him again and maybe then we speak more.

And I feel that on next week end we've got a lot of different kind of stuff to do, and I hope I meet Ariana on Friday and on Saturday we go to childrens birthday party!

ps. Cricket was stearimg at me and looked quite angry 'cos I don't pet her...

No comments:

Post a Comment